Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town! and Surprise Sewing




With Christmas sneaking up fast, I decided to get a move on with my gift making- I made these two Santa themed egg cozies for Angela and Aidan, Morgans grandparents, we will give these along with egg cups.

Today Morgan and I went into town to pick up a few things- I got the DVD "Coco before Chanel" and I cannot wait to watch it later, I also picked up some material for a project I started tonight, here is a sneak peak:


yes ALOT of pink! Watch this space to see what I have made :) also would love to hear what you guys think I am making... lets see who gets it right!

6 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Love the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it is....but I'm not tellin'! : ) You're doing a great job on it hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cosies, they are lovely Neen :) Are you making a patchwork quilt with your new material????? xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah thanks very much :)

    Hi Morg shhhh! its a surprise ;) thank ya xxxx

    Hi Mel lol nope its not a quilt ...... keep guessing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pink Irish dancing costume?

    Enjoy your sewing craftiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Brad you got it in one :P NOT! funny though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx