Sunday, July 11, 2010

Daisy Chain Necklace Pattern

Daisy Chain Necklace

Pattern by Nina O'Brien

You will need:
5MM Crochet Hook
Yarn (I used Red Heart Acrylic, but you can use any type of yarn)
Sewing needle and thread
Beading for decoration

The Chain

  • First Chain 200 and join, Careful not to twist the chain.
  • Double the chain and tack with a sewing stitch to keep in place.


The Flower:

  1. Chain four and join with a slip stitch to form a loop
  2. chain 1 (counts as first single crochet)
  3. 11 single crochet stitches into the loop
  4. Slip stitch into beginning chain 1
  5. *Chain 4, Half Double Crochet into same space three times, chain 4 and slip stitch into same space (first petal)
  6. Slip stitch into next two stitches and make the next petal in the second stitch, *
  7.  repeat step 5 and 6 until you have formed five petals, and fasten off
    Finishing off:

    1. Taking your bead sew into the center of the flower, 
    2. next stitch the flower to the chain,


    and there you go a necklace with a difference! I hope you enjoy making it and I would love to see photos of your finished projects!

    please note:
    I have no problem giving my patterns for free to other crafters, all I ask that if posting this pattern up on any site that you link it to me and keep my name on it - however if selling any object made from my pattern please ask my permission first -  also DO NOT claim this pattern as your own, it has been copyrighted. 
    If you crochet this please let me know and show pictures I would love to link your site here x

    4 comments:

    1. Great pattern Neen, and you look very pretty wearing your neckalce :) xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. beautiful pattern, do you think perhaps I could sell them online as well as off line? Online, I will of course give you full credit for the pattern.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx