Daisy Chain Necklace
Pattern by Nina O'Brien
You will need:
5MM Crochet Hook
Yarn (I used Red Heart Acrylic, but you can use any type of yarn)
Sewing needle and thread
Beading for decoration
- First Chain 200 and join, Careful not to twist the chain.
- Double the chain and tack with a sewing stitch to keep in place.
- Chain four and join with a slip stitch to form a loop
- chain 1 (counts as first single crochet)
- 11 single crochet stitches into the loop
- Slip stitch into beginning chain 1
- *Chain 4, Half Double Crochet into same space three times, chain 4 and slip stitch into same space (first petal)
- Slip stitch into next two stitches and make the next petal in the second stitch, *
- repeat step 5 and 6 until you have formed five petals, and fasten off
- Taking your bead sew into the center of the flower,
- next stitch the flower to the chain,
and there you go a necklace with a difference! I hope you enjoy making it and I would love to see photos of your finished projects!
I have no problem giving my patterns for free to other crafters, all I ask that if posting this pattern up on any site that you link it to me and keep my name on it - however if selling any object made from my pattern please ask my permission first - also DO NOT claim this pattern as your own, it has been copyrighted.
If you crochet this please let me know and show pictures I would love to link your site here x