Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am a Happy Hooker!

So one thing about me is this: I LOVE the pattern "Cold Shoulders" from "The Happy Hooker", I am not sure why, whether it is because it works up fast or that you can get away with using any type of yarn, or maybe because this is what I made for my wedding party and therefore will always be close to my heart. So far I have made 12, so ... do I get a prize? ;)

My first attempt at the pattern - 

Made for my sister Shauna

an extra long one made for myself

Made for my best friend Melanie

Christmas gift for my friend Susan

Made for Sale - Brides Cape

God daughter and flower girl Erica

Bridesmaid and sister in law Genny

God daughter and Flower girl Niamh

Bridesmaid and Sister in law Maria

most recent 

So what about you? is there one pattern that you find yourself making over and over again? 

3 comments:

  1. I love the long one best. That yarn is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love my cape you made me, it is so cosy, snuggly and warm to wear, love it, thank you :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you do make this pattern well! I have this book too and now you make me think I should give this pattern a go. I made that Sweet Pea shawl in there a couple of times and have enjoyed it. I've also made some hat/beenie patterns, over and over again - just in different colors. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx