Thursday, July 22, 2010

Knitting and Crochet Art


My wonderful and talented husband created the above image of me a few weeks ago, I love how he added my pink Dell laptop and my favorite pink crochet hook, also on the day he did this I was wearing a pink dress with a grey cardigan, So alot of you guys saw the picture that my sister in law did of me too in my last post - so that gave me the idea of sharing my favorite Knitting and crochet themed paintings with you (I saw these on a Ravelry group)- 
Please forgive the fact that I haven't added who painted them, as not all the artists were mentioned 









So which one is your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. Love all of them Neen, but my faves are the ladies together, sitting crocheting, and the second off bottom one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the green skirt, though she's not paying attention to her work ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx