Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Crochet and a Crazy Cat Lady!

Hello everyone - I hope you had a lovely and peaceful Easter, It has been such a long week for me, I spent Monday and Tuesday working on some projects for a upcoming fair that I was going to attend at the weekend: I decided to make these crosses to celebrate Easter
Cross 1

Cross 2

Cross 3

Cross 4

I received very sad news which put everything under a dark cloud, so I didnt crochet anything else for the fair and instead decided not to attend, as I had had a very emotional week attending the wake and funeral of a friends wife, I pray for her and her husband and children, may she rest in peace. Amen.

On Easter Sunday We spent the day with family - I made these egg cozies and gave them as gifts with egg cups

Today I was off work and had a very lazy day watching movies and eating, but in the evening I decided to crochet my cat Hope a little jacket, (does this make me a crazy cat lady now?)


The funny thing is, she really likes it! 

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Neen :)
    Love the crosses :) Hope looks super cute in her new coat, you crazy cat woman, lol :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is so cute on that jacket! :)... and the egg cups! What a great idea!! I love them :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...sorry I deleted the beginning of my comment...The crosses also wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx