Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Handmade Pin Cushions and Fabric


I love pretty fabric, here is some in my collection, I think they are really very pretty, I make little pin cushions with the material, they make a great gift for anyone that is in anyway crafty and I have some for sale, I can also custom make any shape or design needed for no extra cost(example: Heart shape, Cat shape etc..)

I got this fabric(Top and Bottom one) for my bestfriend Mel as it is her birthday in March

The fabric on top is from a shop in Galway called Lola Rose and I got the one on bottom from a English market
If Interested in buying a handmade pin cushion, please email me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Neen, that fabric is gorgeous! You are so so kind, I can not wait for my birthday!
    I adore your blog and am looking forward to reading future posts. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx