Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Uptown Girl Crochet Handbag

Front of bag

Back of bag

Inside the bag

Flower

Popcorn stitch

The third crochet along with Mel, was bag themed, I love bags and it suddenly hit me that I had never made one, I am fussy when it comes to handbags and couldnt find a pattern that I liked so I decided to design my own, with a mixture of front post stitches and popcorn stitches I think this turned out very unusual, I also lined the bag with some very pretty rose printed fabric, I dont own a sewing machine so it was all done by hand (which makes me very proud!), I got the lovely handles from Alex's shop Feanor

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love it Neen, the stiches make your bag look really interesting, and I love the colour. I have not finished mine yet, I hopefully will today. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment - I will always try to answer them here, Have a lovely day xxx